Monday, February 16, 2009

London

I am half way done with my travel to get to Israel. The flight to London wasn't bad because I slept 8 of the 10 hours. Sitting next me was a couple, I think from Germany, that were ALL over each other. However, I began to really love the couple when I couldn't find my glasses and realized they fell out of the chair pocket. They looked on the ground with me, while I was pretty much blind without my glasses or contacts, for almost 5 minutes until we found them. 

Now I am sitting at a little cafe in Heathrow airport. Even though being at an airport is not a big deal, I still feel that sense of being truly alive when you are traveling, or you are somewhere new, or doing something you feel is RIGHT. 

T-minus 5 hours until I board the plane from London to Israel.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Am so excited for you!! Message me asap please and lots of love, bon voyage xx

    ReplyDelete